Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wedding weekend in San Fran



Alex and Elizabeth were married on February 21st. Michael and I enjoyed our weekend without kiddos to the fullest. :) It was our first time leaving Caden so there was a few worries about how he was doing but he did great with the Dyer's and Drucille. Ellyx and Mikey always love spending time with them so we weren't worried about them at all.

The weekend was amazing from start to finish. Seeing the family is always the best part... I have the best family ever! I was dying to see Abbey's baby Geneva and get in my Tia time with her. She is adorable and so super sweet... I don't know where she could have gotten that from. :) Alex was as sweet and calm as he could be and we enjoyed the time we could share with him before his big day. Liz was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen and she shines beauty both inside and out. We celebrated Friday night at the rehearsal dinner where the food was delicious, then finished the evening off at the hotel bar. The next morning we had breakfast with Alex and the family and then Michael and I toured the bay with my mom and dad. The wedding was Saturday night. The wedding was gorgeous! We had an EARLY morning flight the next day which made for kind of a whirlwind weekend but we had such a great time!! Thanks Alex and Liz and all the family for putting on a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Amberlee said...

Wow- looks like you have been BUSY having fun! Your kids look so cute with their missing teeth. I think you take awesome pictures.